Have A Nice Life is an American post-punk band, founded in Connecticut in 2000 by Dan Barrett and Tim Macuga.
The band is known for their unique style of post-punk, which includes several shoegaze, industrial, ambient, and drone elements.
- 1 History
- 2 Discography
- 2.1 Studio albums
- 2.2 Compilation albums
- 2.3 Extended play
- 3 See also
- 4 References
- 5 External links
Their debut album, Deathconsciousness has received critical acclaim since its release in 2008, with many positive ratings in sites such as Rate Your Music.
The band's extended-play album Time of Land was released for free as a digital download in 2010.
In January 2014, Have a Nice Life released their follow-up LP to Deathconsciousness, titled The Unnatural World. According to Metacritic, this album has received generally favorable reviews.
- Deathconsciousness (2008)
- The Unnatural World (2014)
- Voids (2010)
- Time of Land (2010)
|Alternative music portal|
|Industrial music portal|
|Punk rock portal|
- List of ambient artists
- List of shoegazing musicians
- List of post-punk bands
- List of post-rock bands
- Music of Connecticut
- Jump up^ Hill, John (24 November 2014). "Have a Nice Life's Deathconsciousness is the Next Greatest Album of All Time". Vice. Retrieved 19 April 2015.
- Jump up^ Database (n.d.). "Deathconsciousness". Rate Your Music. Retrieved February 25, 2013.
- Jump up^ Staff (n.d.). "About Time of Land by Have a Nice Life". Enemies List Home Recordings. Retrieved February 25, 2013.
- Jump up^ https://theflenser.bandcamp.com/album/the-unnatural-world
- Jump up^ "The Unnatural World". Metacritic. Retrieved 19 April 2015.